CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS
To be eligible under this steam, applicant must have:
- at least one year of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) NOC O/A/B work experience in Canada in the three years before applying;
- have gained the relevant experience in Canada with the proper authorization;
- meet the required language levels needed for the job for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing and listening);
- Language requirement: Must meet the minimum language level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB)7 for managerial jobs and CLB 5 for technical and skilled trade jobs.
- Educational requirement: a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree OR completed foreign credential, and an Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report from an agency duly approved by CIC.
- Proof of Settlement Funds
- Has to hurdle the passing mark required under the aforementioned class.