Supervisa (Parent & Grandparent)

Canadian Immigration Services

If you intend to bring your parents or grandparents to Canada as tourists or visitors and you are a permanent resident or Canadian citizen, Chaest Immigration can help you deal with it.

If granted, your parent will be issued a 10 year TRV visa and is allowed to stay in Canada for a maximum period of 2 years per entry.