FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
To be eligible under this stream, you must have:
- at least 1 year of continuous full-time or an equal amount in part-time work experience;
- paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internship do not count) in the same job categorized in the NOC;
- within the last 10 years, and at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
- achieve a CLB 7 or higher mark in English or French Language Ability (IELTS, CELPIP etc.)
- for education:
- If educated in Canada, must show proof that he has finished secondary or post secondary degree/school in Canada;
- If not (for graduates in the Philippines and other Countries other than Canada), must have a completed credential duly assessed by an Educational Credential Assessment (ie WES, etc) showing the education is equal to a completed certificate, diploma or degree from a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary school.
- earn at least 67 points in the 6 grid selection factors
Proof of funds, unless applicant have a qualifying job offer or currently able and authorized to work in Canada.