Canadian Immigration Services

If you are a Permanent Resident or a Citizen of Canada and if your spouse, be it common law or conjugal partner is outside of Canada and needs to join with you, Chaest Immigration will help you bring your spouse to Canada.

True to tell, doing it by yourself may be beneficial on your part financially, but on the other side of it, it is prone to errors and technicalities which may result to denial of your application. At Chaest Immigration, you are guaranteed that in all its spousal and family reunification applications, all requirements of the streams are addressed. A separate Submission Document will also be submitted and attached to your application to help the Officer understand your case. This will also address “red flags” which could result to outright denial of your applications ie no-travels, previous technicalities, etc.