Canadian Immigration Services

Child/ren, otherwise called dependent child/ren, either naturally born or adopted, may be brought to Canada thru sponsorship by their parent/s who are permanent resident or Canadian citizen.

Sponsored children should be under the age of 22 to be eligible. They should be unmarried or not engaged in any common law/conjugal relationships.

Children aged 22 and older (unmarried/no spouse) may also become qualified dependents if they fall within the exception ie: they are unable to support themselves as a result of mental or physical condition.

Successful sponsored children become Permanent Residents as soon as they land in Canada.